70’s Helmets inspired Jerry’s Tattoo 3/4 brain-bucket has already become a modern classic.
Specially designed with a vintage look, this helmet will not let you look like a tasteless biker.
The vintage design aesthetic combined with light, high-quality modern materials gives you different aesthetics.
70s helmets known for their high build quality and attention to detail stands out from any helmets from other brands.
Great motorcycle helmet with TATTOOS, SKULL and ROSES painted on the side.
- Full helmet customisable exterior and interior.
- Finally, you can choose the black rubber edge or the silver edge according to your style.
- Without forgetting the closure, so you can choose between the quick closure and the double ring closure.
- However, you can choose between four types of interiors: Supreme tissue Black Fabrik, Supreme Brown Leather, Supreme Black Leather, Supreme Red Leather.
- Removable and washable Hypoallergenic side foams.
Shell in fibreglass composite, therefore, over time, they maintain original characteristics unchanged.
Also, in the case of extreme impacts, a good fibreglass shell will be able to withstand the impact strength more than an equally good plastic shell.
For this reason, professional motorcyclists use only fibreglass helmets during motorcycle racing.
All helmets manufactured “70s Helmets” with ECE certification. If you want to ride your motorcycle or scooter in Europe roads, you are required by law to wear an ECE approved motorcycle helmet.
The 70s Helmets gives a sense of security and 70s style at the same time.
The different graphics recall the “old style” of driving but adapt to the dynamics of today’s world.