Cardo PackTalk BOLD JBL Headset
Well, this has ended with DMC technology, since it allows other devices to connect to the group when they enter the range and disconnect when they leave it. All this, without any interference within the channel. This way, small groups can talk to each other and form a larger group when they meet with more pilots. Its range is 1,200 meters, much more significant than most intercoms, and it is also fully compatible with most Bluetooth intercoms on the market.
The Cardo PackTalk BOLD JBL Headset – Duo also has full voice recognition similar to that of the Alexa or Siri services, allowing you to control all functions without taking your hands off the handlebars. You can call and answer calls, control music, turn on the radio, share what you are listening to with your group, create a private channel, etc. To top it all, the IP67 system is waterproof, so you won’t have to worry about a thing during your trip.
Both the Bold and Slim versions have the same technical characteristics. The difference lies in the design. Both designed to mounted on the left side of the helmet, but the Bold version integrates the battery into the device, which is better for some helmet models. In contrast, in the Slim version.
– Communication with up to 15 other devices
– DMC (Dynamic Mesh Communications) Technology
– This is the duo pack, so two devices are included.
– Bluetooth 4.1
– IP67 waterproof and dustproof system
– Voice calls
– FM Radio
– Up to 13 hours of conversation
– 40mm stereo speakers by JBL
– You can download an application for Android and iOS
– 2 parallel audio channels
– Cardo Getaway to connect devices from other brands
– Up to 15 devices can be connected
– Reach a range of 1200 meters