An all year round guarantee
The Fuel Division 2 Jacket Black can proudly flaunt she has it all. If you’re looking for a piece of clothing that goes all the way rain or shine, you just found it.
Thanks to her removable 125g Thermo inside liner she can warm you during winter, and the waterproof membrane will guarantee you a great ride even under a heavy rain. On the other hand, the zipped ventilation pockets on the sleeves and across the shoulder on the back create a great airflow so that you won’t suffer on those long hot summer rides.
Take it as an all year round insurance to ride whenever and wherever you want.
A force of nature on wheels
With the blessing of the European and UK certifications approvals, what else can stop the Fuel Division 2 Black Jacket?
With a design that vaguely resembles the 50’s off-road jackets, it brings home the original spirit of the rebel riders of the time with its eyes wide open to the present. The modern technology is indeed all over this Fuel jacket. From the waterproof treatments to the tough military canvas with a dirt repellent, Fuel took only the best from today’s techniques for you.
Any respectable biker would be willing to travel any day of the year. That’s why this jacket is the ideal choice for an optimum year-round wear.
Fuel brings the comfort and the safety, so that you and your bike will do the rest.
Fuel Division 2 Black Jacket: all the technical specs
- The 100% Cotton canvas outer shell in black pairs perfectly to the burgundy cotton blend with Polyester fabric inner.
- This jacket presents a high quality and soft to the touch cow suede leather.
- One of the main features that make this jacket a sure bet is the 125g Thermo liner. Be free to remove it when it gets too hot.
- The waxing and water resistance processing plus the waterproof membrane will keep you happy even in the rain.
- A particularly strong Kevlar fiber reinforcement provides some extra safety to the impact areas.
- The Smoothways CE Level 2 body armor ensures great protection of the elbow, shoulder, and spine sections while riding.
- The CE EN 17092-3:2020 standard regarding motorcycle garments gave this jacket a Class AA, meaning a limited protection to the wearer against abrasion and impact injury.
- UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking to certificate the jacket fits all the requirements needed in the UK market.