A jacket that admits no compromise
When the going gets tough, the going gets tough. Fine, but who can say that this shouldn’t be classy too? That’s the reason why the Fuel Sidewaze Jacket Black is what you need.
Even the hardest rider wouldn’t deny her charm. So while the high-quality buffalo suede leather parts the strong black leather sleeves providing a big deal of two colors coolness, this jacket protects you on the road too.
It’s no coincidence that the Fuel Sidewaze Jacket Black gained the Level 2 of the CE certification for the protection guaranteed by the elbows, shoulders and back sections.
This is what you get when you mix a top standard piece with the dangerous style of the real bikers: a no compromise jacket.
Bring your uniqueness anywhere you want
Feel free to go anywhere with this bad boy. Ride with confidence from the office in the city to the wilderness in one go. There’s no destination to leave undiscovered complementing your outfit with this Fuel Sidewaze leather jacket.
Moreover, the waxed processing will make this jacket a one of a kind piece. As the leather will age over the course of time in its own unique way, you can be sure you’re wearing something that truly reflects yourself and no else.
Fuel Sidewaze Leather Jacket Black: all the technical specs
- The 100% full grain Buffalo suede leather quality on the outer shell indicates a surface that is very strong, durable, and can withstand tough use.
- The same great values apply to the 100% full grain black leather of the sleeves. These are also enriched by a natural tan that gives them further character and personality.
- The 100% cotton twill of the inner shell has a 300 GSM (Gram per Square meter) value. An ideal wear during the colder seasons.
- This Fuel jacket flaunts a higher Level 2 CE protection on the elbows, shoulders and back. This certifies that this jacket follows and exceeds the safety and protection standards for products on the market within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- A great piece of clothing can’t fail to provide great details either. Here there are YKK japanese made brass zippers and nickel-free brass buttons.
- CE approved according to the new European testing standard for motorcycle clothing prEN 17092-4:2020 with Class AAA. This category ensures a limited protection to the wearer against abrasion and impact injury.
- UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking to certificate the jacket fits all the requirements needed in the UK market.