A soft to the touch armor
Don’t get fooled by its pure suede appearance. The Fuel Sidewaze Jacket Tan is tougher than the rest.
An armor that is soft and cool but strong when it needs to be. And you know that on the road there’s no time to waste with unnecessary burdens. Hence Fuel has already thought about everything a biker would look for in a jacket to create this naturally tanned beauty.
All the comfort and the guaranteed protections are here, thanks to the Level 2 grade the most impacted areas have earned. CE and UKCA standards have also certified the Sidewaze jacket tan compliance to the European and UK regulations.
So, get your essential cover and ride far.
Tanned like the sand, fast like your bike
Sometimes riding feels like when you turn up the volume to your favorite song, with the rush that the call of the road gives you. Would you miss it?
An open space like a vast stretch of desert to conquer, or the sand of an unexplored beach. Tan is the color of adventure.
The Fuel Sidewaze leather jacket can surely be elegant on any occasion, but it never lets you down when you’re riding in rough conditions. Never give up on chance to ride.
Fuel Sidewaze Leather Jacket Tan: all the technical specifications
- No one can beat the quality of a 100% full grain Buffalo suede leather outer shell. Why? It’s soft to the touch but strong and extra durable. Try it and you’ll never turn back.
- The 100% cotton twill of the inner shell has a 300 GSM (Gram per Square meter) value. Breathable but warm, it’s just what you need to wear during the colder seasons.
- Safety is never a second-class matter. Consequently, the jacket has a higher Level 2 CE protection on the elbows, shoulders and back. This ranking certifies that the jacket follows and exceeds the safety and protection standards for products on the market within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- A great piece of clothing can’t fail to provide great details either. Here there are YKK japanese made brass zippers and nickel-free brass buttons.
- CE approved according to the new European testing standard for motorcycle clothing prEN 17092-4:2020 with Class AAA. This category ensures a limited protection to the wearer against abrasion and impact injury.
- UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking to certificate that the jacket meets all the requirements needed in the UK market.