Premier Delta U9 BM av touring helmet, easy modular sport especially comfortable and light.
The modular helmet is a particular type of helmet, which combines lightness with resistance, making comfort for the rider even greater.
The great advantage of modular helmets lies in the possibility of being able to travel with the chin guard raised.
Obviously if approved for this purpose, and therefore to receive more air while on the move.
At the same time, they offer complete protection against bad weather, accidents and more, just like a full-face helmet would.
They represent the best solution for those who want to travel in comfort but do not want to give up on safety.
- Delta equipped with a ventilation system which includes three adjustable air intakes.
- The outer shell modelled in impact-resistant thermoplastic material.
- Dark internal sun visor, anti-scratch treated and housed inside the shell.
It eliminates the need for sunglasses and guarantees perfect visibility in all conditions.
- Transparent external visor polycarbonate, 2.2 mm thick, anti-scratch with the Pinlock® system.
- Interior, completely removable and washable, with hypoallergenic fabric treated with Sanitized.
- External housing allows easy positioning of the wires needed to install Bluetooth technology.
- Transformation Kit.
An adjustable visor that allows custom mounting to use the helmet in any condition. Like all premier helmets, the Delta is also certified according to ECE 22-05.
They also have a 5-year warranty.
“IMPORTANT”: TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, YOU SHOULD MEASURE WITH A MEASURING TAPE THE CONTOUR OF YOUR HEAD AT THE HEIGHT OF THE FRONT, AND APPLY THE SIZE CHART, FOR ANY QUESTION ABOUT SIZES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND US.