Sidi Aria Gore-Tex Boots
The Sidi Aria are a pair of touring boots for those looking for well-ventilated but always dry feet.
The boots have large mesh panels that guarantee the correct entry and exit of air.
While the Gore-Tex® membrane ensures that no water will enter the interior.
The strong microfiber reinforcements in vulnerable areas to improve durability.
Exterior and interior protections have fitted around the heel, while a hard toe cap covers the toes and the area in contact with the gear lever reinforced to prevent premature wear.
– Gore-Tex® membrane that makes them waterproof and breathable.
– Protection around the ankles.
– Reinforced sole with excellent grip on the footrests.
– Velcro zipper for easy entry and exit of the feet.
- Made of injected techno materials and large mesh areas.
- Areas inside TechnoMIcro.
- PU reinforced heel.
- Great flexibility in the back and instep for greater freedom of movement.
- Top closure with zip and velcro.
- Elastic zone inside for thicker ankles.
- Non-slip sole.
- Reflective dots on the back.
- 100% made in Italy.
These boots ideal for summer seasons, or hot geographical areas.
Thanks to its large areas made of mesh. T
The rider’s feet will stay cool during the trip. And in case of rain?
Summer storms will not be a problem; the ARIA GORE has a 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane.
The breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry with a cold and comfortable temperature, even in hot weather and in summer. Dual VELCRO® branding and zip closure system ensure a secure hold.
The non-slip sole keeps your feet well-fixed where you put them, without slipping.