Sidi Armada Gore-Tex Boots, made of high-quality leather, they incorporate an inner lining with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane.
Padded protector in the shin area. Elastic panels with honeycomb structure in the arch area for greater comfort.
Elastic inserts on the upper part and in the inner space for a better fit. Anti-torsion reinforcement in the inner ankle area. High impact external protection on the heel. Protector for change.
Internal toe protection. Two closure positions for a perfect fit. Double stitching in the most critical areas.
Non-slip rubber sole. As well as, reflective insert on the rear for better visibility when driving at night or in low light.
Details such as a flexible panel on the inner face have been taken into account that adapts to the thickness of the rider’s ankle for greater comfort while riding.
It has protection on the toe, heel and ankle.
The Armada lined with a micro-perforated fabric treated with Teflon so that the moisture “breathes”.
This means that moisture quickly transferred to the exterior of the microfiber, keeping skin quickly dry without mould build-up.
- High-quality microfiber construction.
- Double stitching in all high tension areas.
- VELCRO® brand closures.
- A stretch panel adjacent to the zipper.
- Full-length inner gaiter.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Stretch panels over the arch area ensure that the boot is very comfortable.
- High-impact outer heel protection.
- External and internal anti-torsion ankle protection.
- Internal finger protection.
- Attached non-slip sole.
- Reflective dots.
100% Made in Italy
Finally, a SIDI hyperventilates boots with a waterproof membrane.